Trưởng khoa Quản trị Kinh doanhProf. Dr. Franco Gandolfi
areas of expertise
- Corporate Strategy; Corporate Policy; and Change Management;
- Reorganization; Restructuring; Reengineering; and Resizing;
- Leadership and Management Development;
- Human Resources Management and Human Resources Development;
- Training and Development.
- Post-doctorate Executive Leadership Certificate
Cornell University, SC Johnson College of Business, Ithaca, New York, USA
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA; by research)
Southern Cross University, Graduate College of Management, Lismore, NSW, Australia
Majors: Human Resources Management (HRM); Change Management; Strategic Management
Management science is a broad interdisciplinary study of problem-solving and decision making in organizations. It uses a combination of analytical models, data science, and behavioral sciences to address societies’ most complex problems.
The London Academy of Sciences (LAS) would like to hearing from you.